DVD Series – Coming Soon!
This DVD series is both motivational and informative. Mark takes six subjects that deal with the family of the adddict from codependency and enabling to dealing with family and friends and their advice. He breaks them down into easy understandable lessons to help you get your life and that of your family, back on track. Each of these is 40 minutes to an hour in length.
The DVD’s listed below are the first 6 in a 12 series collection of correcting your life not just in the traditional “12 step” program, but with real life examples and workshops.
This program helps you understand why you are an enabler, why you persist with codependent behavior and how to break those bonds. not just with your addicted loved one. This series is a way to run and manage your life day to day with other real world problems also.
Each of these is approximately 1 hour in length.
DVD Series 1: Shame Embarrassment and the Family
- How to deal with the shame, guilt and embarrassment both intra-familial and extra-familial
- Dealing with the emotion of having caused the addiction
- Dealing with other family members
- Dealing with parental instincts
DVD Series 2: Fear, Frustration and Anger Leads to Hate
- Identifying and dealing with the 7 types of anger
- Getting over the frustration of “fixing” the problem
- Definition of an addict, logic and other terms
- Typical addict behavior: lying and denying and how to deal with it.
DVD Series 3: CRAZY BEHAVIOR- Enabling and being Codependent
- Codependency even when you don’t recognize it
- Examples of my crazy behavior
DVD Series 4: Self Realizations!
- Determining where you want to be and your family
- White papers
- From “dis-ease” to “at-ease”
DVD Series 5: Dying, Surviving and Thriving
- The differences between the three
- Recognizing where you are and where you are going
- How to get to thriving
DVD Series 6: A New Life:
- How to deal with the addict while in the disease,
- How to deal with the addict after treatment
- How to deal with the addict if they relapse, or don’t finish treatment.
- Living your life and your family
- Breaking Enabling and Codependency
- Setting and holding boundaries